Friday, March 8, 2019

Update: I'm alive


Hello everyone,


Sorry I haven't posted in a while. I've been stressed since the move from my hometown to where I currently am now. (I'm keeping that information secret for personal reasons). Anyways, its been a while and I have a schedule planned for what I'm going to release next. Maybe more health or phrases to express emotions? I'm still unsure. Now to keep you up to date on whats going on in my life:

I moved to a new house that's states away from where I was originally, and I've been trying to settle. Sleep is kind of lacking considering I've been worried. Don't worry about what's going on, I'm totally fine. I think it's just the stress of moving and settling. I just hope that's what that is. I'll try to do my best to keep you personally updated on what's going on within my life, without going to much into detail of course. 

In the mean time, I'm going to do my best to post more phrases. Please be patient with me.

Thanks,

Katoyant

No comments:

Post a Comment